Thursday, June 12, 2008

FOREX SCAM REVIEW





They are a very bad broker.


They have wide spreads...thats ok. But when I tried to withdrawl I faxed them. Then after a few days I contaced them and they said they didn;t have my form.

I told them that i faxed it and later she "found" it.

Then again after a week hearing nothing i contacted them, they said that they needed to contact the billing dept. And email me back.
After a week again nothing, i contacted them they said they didn't have a withdrawl for from me....
I told them the story that they had it before.

He said to me: "do you have a scanner?" I told him no and they are good at one thing telling you: "one moment please" everything takes a long time. Now he sais i cannot locate the withdrawl please send it again. I don't know what they're doing. But as soon as they know you want to close your account they won't send you the money. I hope i will get my money eventually.

Stay away from them!!!

No comments: